Webseite Phorms Education
The Phorms School Campus in Munich is an all-day school with secondary school, primary school and kindergarten under one roof. Our concept is founded on bilingual education (German-English) and the fostering of individual talent. Our school is dedicated to providing academic excellence and a learning environment where children can develop and utilise their social competences.
For our Primary School in Munich we are looking for a qualified
Your profile & your tasks
- you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education or a similar qualification in Education or Childcare
- you are motivated in supporting and assisting children in their personal and educational development
- you are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential
- you are approachable and caring with a passion for working with children
- you enjoy working in a teaching team, jointly enriching the children’s horizons
- you have an interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level
- an attractive benefit package including benefits such as a company pension scheme, a public transport pass and a subsidised lunch
- a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work
- an innovative educational concept
- small classes with two educators in each classroom
- state of the art educational resources including the latest digital technology in all classrooms
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- continuing professional development
- an excellent location of the school campus in the city centre of Munich
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded individual to join a high performing and dedicated faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website: https://bit.ly/3HSa6ML.
For further information, please visit our website at https://jobs.phorms.de/en/locations/muenchen/.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte bit.ly.